Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Brian Rolston announces retirement from NHL after 17 seasons

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 10:36:57 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
More NHL Playoffs:  | | | | | didn't play in the NHL this season, but he was still technically an active NHL player. That was Anthony Rush Jersey  until Tuesday, when he announced his retirement."Getting the chance to play the game I love for 17 years has truly  Vince Young Jersey been a dream come true," Rolston said. "My career has taken me to many great places where I had the privilege to play with some exceptional teammates and in the best league in the world. The memories of all my experiences will certainly stick with me for the rest of my life. Derrick Mason Jersey  I am grateful for the overwhelming support of my friends, family and fans throughout my career."Rolston, a first-round pick by the New Jersey Devils in 1991, played in 1,256 career games, most recently with the Bruins in 2011-12 after being Brian Orakpo Jersey  traded midseason from the Islanders. He totaled 342 goals and 419 a sists and was part of the Devils' Stanley Cup team in 1994-95, Brett Kern Jersey  his rookie season.  Rolston also represented Team USA in the 1994, 2002 and 2006 Olympic Games, helping the USA to a silver in Salt Lake City.
Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-6-17 18:40 , Processed in 0.041284 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку