Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Bears Justin Fields reveals his list of the top 5 running quarterbacks in NFL history

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-10-23 06:39:12 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
Last season, quarterback had a breakout year, primarily due to his abilities as a rusher. Fields took a step forward as a pa ser from his rookie season to his sophomore campaign, but he was arguably the league's most electric threat on the ground.He had three games with at least 100 rushing yards and four more with at least 80, averaged a league Al Horford Jersey -best 7.1 yards per carry, and ripped off an incredible four runs of 55 or more yards -- three of which went for touchdowns. So, it stands to reason that he knows quite a bit about running quarterbacks.Speaking with CBS Sports' Bryant Josh Hall Jersey  McFadden, Fields revealed his top five running quarterbacks of all time. Obviously, the list included Fields himself. "I definitely think I am," Fields said. "I'm definitely in the top five." In no particular order, Fields said this is his top five:Mike VickLamar JacksonJustin FieldsSteve YoungThat's a pretty solid list!    "I'm definitely in the top 5."  lists his top 5 running QBs in NFL history ()  NFL on CBS  (@NFLonCBS) Ricky Rubio Jersey   For what it's worth, Jackson owns the all-time single-season record for rushing yards by a quarterback with 1,206, while Fields is second with 1,143 and Vick is third with 1,039. Vick holds the career rushing yardage record at 6,109 yards, followed by Newton at 5,628. Jackson is in fifth (4,437), just ahead of Young (4,239). Also in the mix are (third, 4,966) and Randall Cunningham (fourth, 4,928).Meanwhile, Newton holds the record for rushing touchdowns in a single season with 14, and he is one of only two quarterbacks (along with ) with multiple double-digit rushing touchdown seasons (Newton had three of them). Young isn't as high up on the single-season lists but as mentioned he is sixth all-time in rushing yards by a  Justin Jackson Jersey quarterback, and he is third in rushing touchdowns (43).   Fields himself is the only quarterback in history to rush for at least 1,000 yards and 8 touchdowns in the same season, and of Abdel Nader Jersey  course he did that in his lone full season as the starter to date. He certainly has the skill set to move himself into the mix as the greatest rushing quarterback of all time, a suming he's able to develop enough as a pa ser to keep the top job for the long term.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-6-15 21:06 , Processed in 0.039269 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку