Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Vikings Kirk Cousins responds after getting left off Justin Jeffersons list of five best NFL quarterbacks

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-10-23 06:43:27 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
When star was asked to  in the earlier this month, there was one very noticeable absence from his list: Jefferson left off his own quarterback, .During , Seth Jones Women Jersey  Cousins was asked how he felt about being left off the list, and at first, he didn't even know about it until the hosts of the show brought it up."I didn't even see it," Cousins said. "This is the first time hearing about it."Cousins probably could have just left it at that and no one Jordan Schroeder Kids Jersey  would have thought anything of it, but then, the Vikings QB decided to offer a more in-depth answer."As a competitor, you'd always want that," Cousins said of being on a top-five list. "People  Markus Hannikainen Women Jersey have to be honest and share what they think and I'm not going to tell somebody what they need to think. Hopefully in 2024, I'll be on his list. We'll see what we can do this year."Cousins didn't seem too offended, especially since Jefferson gave his honest opinion, but as he stated at first, it's pretty clear he would have liked to be on  Jack Johnson Men Jersey the list.Of course, there's no shame in NOT making the list, especially when you look at the five quarterbacks who did make it.  Here's a look at the list:1., 2., 3., 4., 5.,   You could certainly make the argument that Cousins is a top 10 quarterback, but it's hard to make the argument that he belongs in the top five. The bottom line is that Jefferson came out with a pretty solid ranking and unfortunately for Cousins,  Gabriel Carlsson Kids Jersey he didn't crack the list.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-6-15 23:45 , Processed in 0.037337 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку