Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Premier League Life Can Be Very Hard Just Ask Vincent Pericard

[Скопировать ссылку]
Stoke have today announced that French forward Vincent Pericard will be released from the club when his current contract expires in June. The Cameroonian born Frenchman has had a tough time over the last couple of years, spending a Quentin Richardson Jersey  month in prison for motoring offences and struggling to make any impre sion on the Stoke first team.Pericards time at the Britannia Stadium is up The 26 year old, who has been sidelined since March with a serious knee injury,was Tony Puliss first signing of his second spell in charge of the Potters, joining ona free transfer from Portsmouth, and actually made a promising start to his time at the club,credited with a goal on hishome debut against Derby, though the last touch actually came off a defender, as well as scoring in two of his next matches, including a vital Daniel Oturu Jersey  headed winner over promotionbound Sunderland. Things soon went wrong for him though, as his lack of pace and tendency to hit the deck at every po sible opportunity alienated fans. In fact, when it comes to spectacular falls, Niagara has nothing on Pericard.All in all, he played 45 games for the Potters, scoring just four goals. With a return like that, theres little wonder he never became a fans favourite at Stoke. While Ive never been one for all out abuse and derision of Stoke players, its fair to say that he wont be mi sed. I feel that he simply didnt have the quality to cut it for us at the top of the Championship, let alone in the Premier League, and wasnt helped by his string of injuries and incarceration, though he only has himself to blame for that. There are probably a fair few Stoke fans who disagree with me when I say this, but I wish him all the best for the rest of his career.Pericards winner against Sunderland Danny Manning Jersey  in October 2006 was a rare highlight of his Stoke career The only other Stoke player, youngsters aside, whose contract expires this summer is the veteran Senegalese holding midfielder Salif Diao. In past years, we have always announced all the players we are to release at the same time. Theres been no news on Diao today, which suggests Landry Shamet Jersey  to me that he may be signing a new deal soon. Pulis is a huge fan of him, saying he believes he is the best player of his type in the Premier League, and Im sure that if Diao wants to stay on at Stoke, a contract will be there for him, but, now 32 and with persistent injury problems, he may wish to hang up his boots or return to Senegal, or po sibly France, where he began his career.A new contract may be on the way for Diao  Malik Fitts Jersey The former Liverpool man has been a solid player to have in our squad this season, starting eighteen games, and now free from injury for the first time in months, with a good pre-season behind him I feel that he could still play a significant role in our attempts to consolidate our Premier League status and push on up the league next season and beyond, and would be happy to see him signed on for at least another year.
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-30 07:14 , Processed in 0.039334 second(s), 16 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку