Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Preview Racing Santander v Man City

[Скопировать ссылку]
A City side, suffering from a lack of confidence and results in the Premier League, travel to Spanishteam Racing Santander in Group A of the UEFA Cup. City have already guaranteed their qualification from the Ryan Carpenter Men Jersey  group, but needto match or better FC Twentes result in their match against Paris Saint Germain to be sure of topping the table. Santander require a win to have any chance of progre sing from this tight group.Blues bo s Mark Hughes, yet again, has to deal with a number of selection dilemnas. A number of key players are unavailabnle for the trip to Sapin, whilst Hughes also has an eye on the weeked visit to West  Joe Thornton Women Jersey Brom in the Premier League. Captain Richard Dunnehas not travelled with the squad after hiswife  NHL San Jose Sharks Women Jersey had a baby yesterday, whilst strikers Benjani, Danny Sturridge and Jo are all oout with injuries and illne s. It is also likley that Hughes will rest key players, such as Stephen Ireland and Vincent Kompany, after a recent heavy workload. Israeli international Tal Ben-Haim will come into the side to replace Dunne and young Welsh striker Ched Evans is battling it out with the more experienced Darius Va sell for the lone berth up-front.Evans is pushing for a Chris Tierney Jersey  place in the sideIn a new and highly exciting feature, I will name, each match, the side that I, as manager, would send out to play.My team: HartZabaleta Onuoha Ben-Haim GarridoRichards KompanyWright-Phillips Ireland Robinho Va sellSubs: Schmeichel, Ball, Berti, Hamann, Elano, Evans, MakTo be honest, I dont know much, if anything, about Santander, so for the first ever time in my blogging career, the key battles feature is having a day off, but will be back better than ever for the next match Joe Pavelski Women Jersey !!Verdict: Santander 1  3 Man City
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-20 04:08 , Processed in 0.038089 second(s), 16 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку