Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Jose for Man Utd Jose for Man Utd

[Скопировать ссылку]
Man Utd may be alerted by the availability of Portuguese full-back Jose Bosingwa next summer. Ferguson prefers to add to his squad during the summer months rather than in the January transfer window. The players he bought in the 50+ million shopping spree of last summer have settled in  Troy Brown Jersey perfectly. The department that may need strengthening this summer, as has been reported for over a year, is the defending department, especially a long-term right-back succe sor to skipper Gary Neville.Jose Bosingwa currently plays for Portuguese giants Porto and can play as a full-back, attacking full-back, midfielder and right winger. His versatility may attract Ferguson to add the Portuguese 25-year-old to  Ian Mahinmi Jersey his squad next summer in another raid on Portugal. These were Bosingwas comments about the po sibility of a move:If I get a good enough offer I will be tempted to leave Porto. The papers have reported some news but I  Troy Brown Jr. Jersey have not spoken directly with any other clubs. Porto and my family have stated that I want to leave next season. I am really happy at Porto, but if a good opportunity arises I will not reject it. My objective at the moment is to win the league with Porto and then concentrate on the European Championships with Portugal.Queiroz will once again play a good part  Davis Bertans Jersey in the deal if the Red Devils decide to make a summer move for Bosingwa, and the right-back will be attracted to play in the same squad as Portugal team Moritz Wagner Jersey -mate wonderkids Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Nani. Language will not be a problem due to the number of Portuguese-speaking players and nor will settling in Manchester. Bosingwa would be following in former teammate Andersons footsteps if the makes the move from Porto to Manchester.
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-20 03:47 , Processed in 0.036289 second(s), 16 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку