Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

He insulted me Barca coach Ronald Koeman calls out Getafe player for disrespect

[Скопировать ссылку]
After their shocking , Barcelona coach Ronald Koeman was seen arguing with opposite number Jose Bordalas at the end of the match.The Dutchman after speaking to the Madrid side manager about the wingers behaviour claimed that Getafe  Anthony Rizzo Jersey player Allan Nyom had insulted him during the game.Koeman explained this in the that the Cameroon international Nyom had disrespected him.I told him (Bordalas) that his number 12 (Nyom) had shown me a lack of respect, he had said two or three very ugly things to me which I wont repeat. He insulted me, said the Catalans bo s.I told Bordalas that he needs to speak to his player, because we cannot tolerate that type of behaviour in modern football.Bordalas, however, said he did not think his player had disrespected Koeman in the game. Carlos Zambrano Jersey Im here to talk about football, not about controversy. I havent spoken to the boy, I will tomorrow, but I doubt that Nyom would do that, I know him well, said the Getafe coach.Hes very competitive, but hes a very respectful person. I dont allow bad behaviour among my players but I doubt that Nyom insulted him.In what was their first lo s of the season after Fergie Jenkins Jersey  four matches, thanks to Jaime Matas second-half penalty kick, Koeman doesnt think the decision was totally a fair one.I dont know if it was a penalty, it looked like they were looking for it and we fell into the trap. I dont know if we Chicago Cubs Custom Jersey  had VAR or not today, he said.I dont like to talk about referees, but if you watch the match and see how many fouls they made and how many cards were given out, then you can make your own mind up.Bordalas side who have a reputation for being one of the most Ian Happ Jersey  difficult sides to face in the La Liga, committed 20 fouls compared to Barcelonas nine in the game, receiving four yellow cards; one more than the visitor.We knew this was a very difficult ground to come to but we tried to create pa sages of play and move the ball around quickly and they kept disrupting that with fouls, Koeman added.
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-19 22:15 , Processed in 0.039540 second(s), 16 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку