Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

English world class footballers English world class footballers

[Скопировать ссылку]
Somost of uswatched the Ballon dOr and quite rightfully Mr Me si picked up the award, he truly is a world cla s player. I noted not a single English player was in the team of 2012 all were either Spanish or South American so why is this? Why arent we producing world cla s players anymore? I think its down to two things, firstly the game has changed it has become faster and more technical and secondly coaching, when I say coaching I mean coaching kids from a young age to mould them into world cla s players.A lot of people I speak to get on a high horse when they hear of profe sional clubs snapping up kids of Brock Burke Jersey  5, 6, 7 years old. They are too young! they are babies! you cant tell at that age how they will be! WRONGIbeg to differ, this attitude  Shelby Miller Jersey is dated. If you can find a outstanding player at 5, 6, 7 years old and integrate them into a profe sional development program you can create world cla s players of the future. By outstanding I mean outstanding for their age, Im not saying you will find any complete players at that age, far from it. They need to be outstanding against kids their own age or even against kidsyear or two above.Size was always looked at first in days gone by when scouting kids, give me a strong tall ball who is quick and powerful and Ill make a player out of him. WRONG! just look at the team of 2012 only 2 or 3 were 6ft or taller. Smaller players seem to have a lower centre of gravity giving them superior technical ability and technical ability is without doubt more important than ever. The game  Rougned Odor Jersey has changed whether you like it or not, its become more technical and for me personally I like that. I like see individual brilliance working within teams. The bigger boys scouted at a young agemore often than not get caught up with in size and then overtaken ability wiseby the smaller boys who have had to work harder technically in training in order to fend off the larger boys. These larger boys then have their dreams shattered when they get released at 12-14 years old.There are now several academies in England who over the last few years have seen the light and in the next 10-15 years we will see this pay off them and England will once again produce some world cla s players.There is kid who I have seen play twice against my sons teamin our U7 hertfordshire league whois exactly the type of kid clubsnow go for, you can see it a mile off. Hes is not big but technically/mentallyyears ahead of all  Ivan Rodriguez Jersey the other players on the pitch. His touch is unbelievable for a 6 year old. I spoke to his dad who said he is training with a couple of premier league academy teams but he cant sign with anyone until he is U9s.He wasrecently on BBC2s Match of Days kickabout showing off his footballing skills. He has a couple of Youtube videos but i cant find the player link to the feature which is a shame. But take a look, this is what Im talking about. If there are 20 or 30 6 year olds like this boy in England at only 6 years oldif they allget world cla s coaching for the next 15 years why cant we produce 10 world cla s players out of them?My thoughts are snap the talented youngsters up as soon as po sible and give them world cla s coaching. Look at what the Chinese do with their divers? maybe Willie Calhoun Jersey  slightly overkill on the hours they do butthey are untouchable because they have been moulded into world cla s athletes.
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-19 23:14 , Processed in 0.039997 second(s), 16 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку